Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gaga for Lady Gaga!!!!!!!

OK, So everyone has listened to all of the wonderful new brilliant music from Lady Gaga. But this album is AWESOME! I can't get any of the new songs out of my head. She is truly amazing. She is an inspiration for everyone. (listing to BAD KIDS right now) I was in love with Born This Way when I first heard that. And wasn't too sure about Judas but now I'm in love with it all!! The Edge of Glory is my Favorite on this album. I love how this album has an 80's theme with a new generation twist. Some songs bring me back to Madonna days and I was young for those. But its a NEW generation with GAGA!! lol. I could go on and on but my dearest son needs a nap!! Last I shall say Is I am happy my husband doesn't get on my case (yet) for wanting to listen to this album over and over!! Oh yes and I'm really happy I have good music to listen too!! Thank you Lady Gaga for again making a fantastic album!

No comments:

Post a Comment